Rack Inspection Service
Under the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 1989 every employer has the responsibility to ensure a safe place of work for their employees.
This includes ensuring that racking and storage systems are in a safe
condition at all times.
Racking systems are load-bearing structures
and as such may not perform to the manufacturer's specifications in
the event of:
- Damage caused by fork lift trucks
- Damage caused by over-loading
- Change in load capacity following alteration
to the quantity and height of beam levels
- Incorrect design or installation
We recognise that installing a
racking system only meets part of our customers' needs, so we are
committed to ensure that the system remains a safe place of work
in accordance with HSA Regulations.
Our service includes:
- Formal inspection at agreed intervals
- A comprehensive report and maintenance
- Advice and recommendation on ways to minimise further damage
load capacity signage, to help reduce the risk of damage caused